We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA engineer you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You play a vita role in company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in Ecommerce or SaaS is added advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying