About the company:
Saara is a fast-growing, Techstars backed E-commerce returns reduction and automation company. We use AI/ML to not only help e-tailers be successful but also save the environment by reducing returns.
We are currently looking to hire energetic SDRs who are passionate & excited to learn. This position will be an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are focused on the front end of the sales cycle and will be the face of Saara. The SDR team is responsible for identifying opportunities from the addressable market and generating a sales pipeline.
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective pipeline for the Sales team.
- Strike and initiate conversations, set up meetings & demos with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Be the face of Saara and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
- Use multi-channel approaches to create interest among the prospect base.
- 2-4 years of business development experience in a SaaS company.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies especially in E-commerce domain.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, hubspot etc.