About the company
Saara is a fast-growing, Techstars backed E-commerce returns reduction and automation company. We use AI/ML to not only help e-tailers be successful but also save the environment by reducing returns. https://saara.io/
We are looking for a data analyst that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be data extraction, analysis of data, applying data mining techniques and doing statistical analysis. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Having past domain knowledge of retail and e-commerce is a bonus.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and transform datasets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning Techniques and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL/ NoSQL.
- Proficiency in working with any one of the Databases.
- Good knowledge and experience in Advanced MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills.
- Great communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying