We are looking for a seasoned B2B Marketing professional with growth hacking abilities.
As a Senior Digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation and brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives/campaigns/stories to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, presentations and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Minimum relevant Bachelor's degree is required. MBA preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Deep knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
- Experience of launching products on places like product hunt will be added advantage.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying